Mainstreet Menu Systems launches the first “Next Day Quick Ship” Drive-Thru menu board program.
BROOKFIELD, WI. (May 23, 2011) – Starting June 1, 2011 Mainstreet Menu Systems, a leading manufacturer and designer of menu systems and displays for the Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) industry, will offer to ship its most popular drive-thru menu board within 24 hours.
Many times the menu board is an afterthought during the construction process. Customers call and explain that the installation crew is scheduled to install the signage and the menu board is not available. We also receive requests to ship a drive-thru out to an area that was hit by a natural disaster and they want to get back up an running as soon as possible.
“The amount of requests for ‘rush’ or ‘emergency’ shipments for drive-thru menu boards has certainly justified coming up with an innovative, QUICK SHIP program. To help fulfill our customer's needs we decided it was time to find a way to be able to ship our most popular, black, three-door drive-thru board on the next business day after receiving the request,” stated Mike Kopacz, President and CEO of The Howard Company. Inc.
Details of the “Quick Ship” program include:
- The main unit and foundation kit can be ship the next business day after receiving the request.
- The main unit is the black, three door Drive-thru Choice Series menu board with T8 lamps. Other colors and styles are available and require a ten day lead time.
- The menu panels, pictures and graphic content of the board can be determined and produced after the main hardware is on its way to the destination.
- The price is fully inclusive except for the freight charge for the main unit which is quoted at the time the order is placed.
- Optional Quick Ship speaker post can be shipped with the main unit.
- All Mainstreet drive-thru units feature standard aluminum construction, high quality and environment-friendly powder paint, energy efficient lighting, 150 MPH wind rating to meet the country’s most stringent ordinances, easy lift doors and numerous other features.
About Mainstreet Menu Systems: Mainstreet Menu Systems is a brand of The Howard Company, headquartered in Brookfield, Wisconsin. The Howard Company is a full service point-of-purchase display manufacturer, which specializes in menu boards and merchandising solutions for the quick service restaurant market. The Howard Company was founded in 1950 and is a 100% employee-owned company. The Howard Company brands include Howard Displays, Mainstreet Menu Systems, VisionQuest Digital Menu Systems, Mainstreet SchoolZone, and Great American Stock Food Photography.
TO ORDER SPEAKER POST: CLICK HERE
TO ORDER DRIVE THRU, please contact customer service at: email@example.com