STEPS TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR A COMPLETE MENU SYSTEM
1. Fill out the online Design Request Form.
2. Mainstreet will send you a free, no obligation, color layout within a few days upon receiving your request.
3. After changes and approvals, send in a P.O. with a copy of the approved layout to your Mainstreet customer care representative.
4. Most menu board orders will be shipped to you within 10 working days after approval of your design. The design process averages 2-3 weeks. The entire process from start to finish averages 4-6 weeks.
Menu systems ship via UPS Ground or Common Carrier (depending on size), unless otherwise specified on P.O.
Freight is F.O.B. Brookfield, WI.
STEPS TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR MENU BOARD PARTS
1. Determine what type of Mainstreet menu board you have or find the yellow layout reference # label on your menu board. If you need help, go to HOW TO ORDER REPLACEMENT PARTS for more information.
2. Go to our online parts store and order the parts you need.
3. Most menu board parts orders will be shipped to you within 5 working days. Strips will follow the standard layout and approval process before going to production.